Sure401k Privacy Statement
You recognize that your use of SurePayroll electronic services ("SurePayroll Electronic Services") or any online securities transaction system, Web-based or otherwise, may involve the transmission to you of information that may be considered personal financial information, including but not limited to the identity and number of shares that you trade and the net dollar price for the shares. You consent to the transmission by electronic means of such information through any system, service or product named or referred to in the preceding sentence; such consent shall be effective at all times that you use any such system, service or product.
SurePayroll will not release information about you or your SurePayroll accounts to any party not affiliated with SurePayroll unless one of the following conditions is met:
- SurePayroll receives your prior written consent.
- SurePayroll believes the recipient to be you or your authorized representative.
- SurePayroll is required by law to release information to the recipient.
SurePayroll does not give or sell information about you or your SurePayroll accounts to any unaffiliated company, individual, or group. SurePayroll will only use information about you or your SurePayroll accounts (including data you save in an online calculator or investment tool) to help us better serve your investment needs or to suggest SurePayroll services or educational materials that may be of interest to you. To the extent permitted by law, this information is shared among our affiliates in order that we can provide products and services appropriate to your needs and circumstances.
ePlan Services, Inc. and ePlan Advisors, LLC Privacy Statement
This Privacy Statement describes how ePlan Services, Inc. and our affiliates collect, use, share
and protect business, financial, and personal information. This statement applies to all information collected
or submitted on this website ("Site"). This notice is available at the bottom of any page of the Site.
Your privacy, and the privacy of the information provided, is important to us. We use reasonable
care to protect your data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and untimely destruction.
We grant access to personal information about you only to our employees, agents, and service providers so they
can provide products or services, process and service your account, and administer our business.
At times, we will provide you with links to other websites. We encourage our users to be aware
when they leave the Site, and to read the privacy statements of every website that collects personally
INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
What information is collected
We limit the collection of personal information to the information that we need to administer and improve the Site,
to provide our products and services ("Services") to our customers, and to fulfill any legal and regulatory requirements.
The categories of personal information that we collect may include, but are not limited to:
- Contact information to allow us to communicate with you
- Employer information, including financial and bank account information, to provide the Services
- Employee information, including social security number, date of birth, financial, bank account, employment,
medical and beneficiary information, to provide the Services
- Credit, debit, or cash/payment card information if used, such as for billing
- Credit or debt history regarding your creditworthiness or credit history
How personal information is collected
We do not require you to provide any personal information in order to have general access to the Site. However,
in order to access or use certain information, features or services at the Site, you may be required to provide
personal information. Personal information is primarily collected:
- When you utilize the Services, we obtain from you the information we need to provide the Services
- From applications, forms and other information you provide us on the Site
- When you establish an account, or an account is established for you at the direction of your employer, to receive Services
- From survey information and/or Site registration
- If you provide us with comments or suggestions, request information about our Services, or contact our customer
service department via phone, email or other forms of communication
- From consumer and business reporting agencies regarding your creditworthiness or credit history
- From third parties to verify information given to us
How personal information is used
We use the information provided on the Site to perform the Services you request. We limit the collection of private
customer information that we need to:
- Facilitate customer requested transactions, investments, distributions and benefits
- Provide superior service to our customers
- Comply with legal, reporting and regulatory requirements
- Administer and improve our websites
- Detect fraud or theft to protect our business and client information
- Contact you with information on Services, new Services or products, or upcoming events
How aggregated, non-personal information is used
We may collect general, non-personal, statistical information about the users of the Site and our services in order
to determine information regarding the use of our Site and general information about our customers. We may also group
this information to provide general aggregated data. The aggregated data will not personally identify any customers or
visitors to the Site.
How cookies are used
A "cookie" is a piece of data that our Site may provide to your browser while you are at our Site. The information
stored in a cookie is used for user convenience purposes, such as reducing repetitive messages, tracking helper tool
versions, and retaining user display preferences. If a user rejects the cookie, they will be able to browse the Site
but will be unable to use our online application.
Other parties, such as third party ad networks, may collect information about an individual's online activities when a
consumer uses our website.
Children under 13 years of age
This Site is not intended for children under 13 years of age. We do not knowingly collect personal information from
children under 13 years of age. All dependent data needed for Services is customarily provided by the employee/guardian
and kept secure as indicated in this Statement.
Your California privacy rights
Under California Civil Code 1798, California residents with an established business relationship can request information
about sharing their personal information with third parties for the third parties' direct marketing purposes. If you
are a California resident and would like more information, please contact your service provider
PARTIES WITH WHOM INFORMATION MAY BE SHARED
We do not sell or disseminate customer information collected on the Site to any third parties under any circumstances,
except to fulfill legal and regulatory requirements or to facilitate customer requested transactions.
Information is shared to facilitate the Services needed in order to properly and efficiently handle duties related to
your account. We may share information with:
- Government agencies to fulfill legal, reporting and regulatory requirements
- Attorneys, accountants and auditors
- Credit reporting agencies to supply vendor references on client's behalf
- Our employees, affiliated companies, subsidiaries, agents and third party service vendors to perform Services
related to your account, to offer additional Services, perform analysis to determine qualification to receive
future services or collect amounts due
- Banking and brokerage firms to complete payroll processing and securities transactions
- Credit bureaus and similar organizations, law enforcement or government officials. We reserve the right to
release information if we are required to do so by law or if, in our business judgment, such disclosure is
reasonably necessary to comply with legal process, in a fraud investigation, an audit or examination
- Unaffiliated firms, if your Plan has a Solicitor or Fiduciary Advisor or another arrangement where you may be
considered their client as well as ours. In most instances information shared will not be specific to an individual
participant but such disclosures may be if dictated by the business circumstance involved
HOW TO ACCESS AND CORRECT YOUR INFORMATION
Keeping your information accurate and up-to-date is very important. You can review or correct your account information
by contacting a customer service representative. If you have an account at the Site, you can make certain changes to
your account information after you login to the Site from your PC or wireless device and using the online tools.
Note that some information changes may be done by or have to be done through your employer.
CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT
We will provide notice of our Privacy Statement annually, as long as you maintain an account with us. This statement
may be revised from time to time due to legislative changes, changes in technology or our privacy practices or new uses
of customer information not previously disclosed in this Statement. Revisions are effective upon posting and your
continued use of this Site will indicate your acceptance of those changes. Please refer to this Statement regularly.
If you have any comments, concerns or questions about this Privacy Statement, please contact your
Last revised date: February 20, 2015